My gorgeous Bubby is 8 months old. I can't believe it.
Every month to a month and a half, we have a Healthy Babies home visit. Healthy Babies is a free, voluntary service provided by the Canadian government to first time moms and dads. I love learning, so I signed up for it.
Every few months, there are Nipissing Screens. I think they are in correlation with immunizations.
Ever since Bubs was a little baby, he's been ahead of the game. First, it was great neck control when he was 2 months old. The next visit, he was sitting up fairly well, with some support around 3 months. Then, he was sitting by himself but still a little wobbly around 4 months, with his two bottom teeth coming in.
I could go on and on. You're seeing a trend, right?
He can stand up by himself now, without holding on to anything, and decided to show off to our visitor. She said, "Just for fun, let's see how he compares with the 12 month screen!" I agreed.
Well, my son is 4 months advanced, meaning he's hitting 12 month old milestones now, at 8 months old.
I'm so proud of my baby! Every day is a new adventure with him.
How exciting! Teeth so soon??? I didn't think Lil Duck was ever going to get teeth. She was almost a year before her first tooth started popping through and then she got them all at once! It seemed like we never slept after that.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're sleeping well now! ;)
ReplyDelete