About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something wife and stay at home mom. I love my small family and I will defend them to the death, if necessary.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hi all three of my readers!!  

It's here!  It's finally here!  Happy Friday!  I love Fridays.  It means that I can spend a whole day with my gorgeous husband without having to feel sad that I am going to miss him at work the next day.


I'm most looking forward to going on our family walks.  We plop the Bubs in his stroller and we just walk.  It's great bonding time for my hubby and me.  Bubby usually falls asleep, and if not, he's quiet and sometimes he'll give us his take on the current scenery, but other than that, it's just us, without any distractions.

This is a short, lame post.  I'm sorry.  My mind is going in a million directions, I have a migraine, and it's hard to concentrate.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment