About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something wife and stay at home mom. I love my small family and I will defend them to the death, if necessary.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

We are at the top of the hill of the week!  It's all downhill from here!

I think my favorite days of the week are Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.  Wednesday because the week is half over, Friday because no work the next day and it's pay day, and Saturday because I get to spend all day with my hubby!

Sundays and Mondays are my least favorite days.  Sunday because all day it's like there's a cloud hanging over my head because I will miss hubby so much the next day, and Monday because Mondays just suck.  And Bubs is used to having both of us home, so Monday he's a Krabby Patty all day.  He stops the whining and brattiness when he gets to talk to Daddy on the phone and when Daddy is home.

Today he's being especially bratty.  I don't know why.  He doesn't have a temperature and he's not sick.  I guess he's picking up on the funk I'm in.

We were supposed to have a long weekend with Daddy, but it doesn't look like that's going to be happening because Daddy's boss decided to cancel the extra work this afternoon and drag it over to tomorrow.  That work, instead of taking Wednesday afternoon and part of Thursday, will take all day Thursday and part of Friday.

Plus I'm still not feeling well.  I think after my lunch, Bubs and I are going to take a nap.

1 comment: